Why buy a membership?
- A direct voice in community affairs on issues of planning & development, parks, recreation, security and transportation;
- Access to minor sports such as soccer, hockey, and softball;
- Quality programs for children, teens, adults and seniors;
- Reduced registration fees for programs;
- Free use of all community rinks;
- Free swimming at Confederation Pool & Terwillegar Community Recreation Centre (see swim times under programs tab). Just show your membership card;
- Free summer playground programs.
- Discounts on hall rentals at both Riverbend Community Centre, and Brookside Hall.
- Community League Wellness Program. Present your valid community league membership card at any City of Edmonton Leisure, Sports and Fitness Facility and get a discount on a variety of City of Edmonton Community League Wellness passes;
For more information on the benefits of the Community League Wellness Program please follow link.
For a copy of program guides for any of the City of Edmonton facilities, visit www.edmonton.ca/attractions
Who may join the Riverbend Community League?
If you reside in Brander Gardens, Brookside, Ramsay Heights or Rhatigan Ridge (includes Terwillegar Park Estates and Terwillegar Heights), please consider supporting your community league by purchasing a Family Membership for 2017-2018 . Neighbourhood-based programs such as the summer playground programs, skating/hockey rinks, community swim, our tennis and pickle ball courts, and community halls exist because they are funded by your community league. Purchasing a membership is a vital piece of the funding pie. Remember that your membership fee gives you access to minor sports, recreational programs at an affordable price and it’s a great way to meet your neighbours!
$45 - Family Membership (one or two adults, all children under the age of 18)
$35 - Couple (two adults)
$35 - Adult (one adult 18+)
$25 - Senior (one or two adults 65+)
See more General Community League Info on the EFCL website.
Purchasing Riverbend Community League Memberships
Memberships expire annually on August 31.
Riverbend Community League office hours:
Tuesday and Wednesday 10am - 2pm.
Community League Memberships are also available at the TRAC Community Office, located in the Terwillegar Community Recreation Centre
2051 Leger Road NW
The TRAC office hours are:
Tuesdays: 9:00 am - 3pm
Wednesdays: 9:00 am - 3pm
Thursdays: 4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
*1st Saturday of the Month: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Thank you for supporting the Riverbend Community League and making our community a better place to live, work and play.
If you do not live within the Riverbend Community League boundaries, and are unsure which league you belong to, use the EFCL League Locator, and enter your postal code.