Why buy a membership?
- A direct voice in community affairs on issues of planning & development, parks, recreation, security and transportation;
- Access to minor sports such as soccer, hockey, and softball;
- Reduced registration fees for programs;
- Free use of all community rinks;
- Free swimming at Confederation Pool & Terwillegar Community Recreation Centre (see swim times under programs tab). Just show your membership card
- Free summer playground programs.
- Discounts on hall rentals at both Riverbend Community Centre and Brookside Hall. Due to COVID-19 there are no new rentals at this time.
Community League Wellness Program
Present your valid community league membership card at any City of Edmonton Leisure, Sports and Fitness Facility and get a discount on a variety of City of Edmonton Community League Wellness passes;
- Annual Membership - 20% discount on Adult, Family, Child, and Youth/Senior Annual Memberships
- Multi Admission Pass* - 15% discount on our already discounted multi admission pass (5+ visits)
- Continuous Monthly Membership - 20% discount off an on-going monthly membership using our convenient Pre-Authorized Debit Program.
Community league members who purchase one of the options will be issued a photo access card to be swiped at each admission.
For a copy of program guides for any of the City of Edmonton facilities, visit www.edmonton.ca/attractions
Who may join the Riverbend Community League?
If you reside in Brander Gardens, Brookside, Ramsay Heights or Rhatigan Ridge (includes Terwillegar Park Estates and Terwillegar Heights). Please consider supporting your community league by purchasing a Family Membership for 2020-2021.
Neighbourhood-based programs such as the summer playground programs, skating/hockey rinks, community swim, our tennis and pickle ball courts, and community halls exist because they are funded by your community league. Purchasing a membership is a vital piece of the funding pie. Remember that your membership fee gives you access to minor sports, recreational programs at an affordable price and it’s a great way to meet your neighbours!
Annual Membership cards are valid from Sept 1 - August 31 yearly
$45 - Family Membership (one or two adults, all children under the age of 18)
$35 - Couple (two adults)
$35 - Adult (one adult 18+)
$25 - Senior (one or two adults 65+)
Riverbend Community League office hours:
Updated July 28, 2021
- Tuesdays: 10am - 2pm
- Wednesdays: 10am - 2pm
Community League Membership can be purchased online at efcl.org
Thank you for supporting the Riverbend Community League and making our community a better place to live, work and play.
If you do not live within the Riverbend Community League boundaries, and are unsure which league you belong to, use the EFCL League Locator, and enter your postal code.
The TRAC office hours:
The TRAC office is open now for reduced summer hours.
- Tuesdays: 9am - 12noon
- Thursdays: 4pm - 7pm
The Terwillegar Riverbend Advisory Council (TRAC) now has a new website! Please check it out at www.yegtrac.ca if you haven’t already done so.
TRAC Community Office
At the time of print, the TRAC Community Office which is located in the Terwillegar Community Recreation Centre is still closed to the public. We are hopeful that the office will be able to open soon. You may still reach the office by email: yegTRAC@gmail.com or by leaving at message at 780-439-9394.
During these uncertain times, please remember that your community league needs your support more than ever! A community league membership year is September 1 – August 31st.
“When you purchase a Community League membership, you help your Community League bring residents together, improve community amenities, and enhance the quality of life for you and your neighbours.” - www.efcl.org